Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013

                       January 2013
 
     I'm going to try this again....

        ALOT has happened since my last post 3 years ago. We have be blessed with a beautiful daughter Kara Elizabeth. She is 27 months old and she brings such joy to our family.
      Kurtis is growing up way to fast. He is 11 years old now and in 5th grade. He has been homeschooled ever since Kindergarten and I'm so grateful that we can do that. He loves to be with people (just like Dad), loves his video games,amusement parks and watching wrestling( Moms not so thrilled about that). 
      Ed is still working in the banking industry and is very active in our church.
      I'm the stay at home Mom, which I love. I also have recently started my own homebased business with "Celebrating Home". I love the company and their products.   
      I hope to be better at blogging...leave me a comment so I know if someone is actually reading this...Thanks!
  
      
 

No comments: